Monday, July 21, 2008

The beginning of a new chapter

As most of you all know I will be leaving July 30th for South Korea where I will be teaching for a year. It is kind of crazy how God changes our plans and in return gives us something better. That is pretty much how this journey began of going to Korea.
I will be leaving Wednesday for Atlanta. While there I will be having an interview with the Korean Consulate to receive my visa. After receiving my visa I will then be ready "document wise" to head to the other side of the world for a year. Although..I still have a lot of packing and figuring out how to downsize my luggage before the 30th.
I look forward to hearing from you all, and I hope this helps keep you guys up to date on my life in South Korea. Oh, and yes, I will try my best to post pictures.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, South Korea, that is so cool!! I look forward to keeping up with your time there through this blog! I'll be praying for you!!! What will you be teaching?

TheBowlingFamily said...

Hey Krissy, You will be in our prayers. I look forward to reading about your year! How exciting. I'm a blog stalker...so try to keep it up to date! :o)
Steph

Jillian said...

Buy space bags... they work wonders. The ones that you can roll to get the air out. I used them when i lived in paris for 5 months and i packed so much!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!! I look forward to your updates, too. I am also available for educational ideas, help and encouragement. You are God's vessel.