Monday, July 28, 2008

I have the Visa!!

After an interesting interview, two trips to ATL, receiving directions from the "zookeepers" (as my brother in law and I named them), and some funny sights at the park across the street...I have my visa! So now I am officially going to South KOrea. I leave Wednesday, July 30th @ 6:45 pm from fort myers. I will then head to TX, out to LA, and then the lovely 12 or so hour flight to Seoul.

Please begin to pray about flight situations and the settling in of me moving over there. Once I figure out how to post pictures...they will be up here of my trip to ATL and the Korean Consulate's office.

I look forward to hearing from you all as well as letting everyone know what is going on in South Korea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.