Saturday, January 24, 2009

SOme fun things...

So I just thought I would post some fun, crazy things about ANCA and Korea in general : )

-Lunchey (that's not spelled incorrectly...read as written : )

-Tuesday Nights

-AMAZING KIDS!!!!

-Wild Horses

-Costco

-the subway station and random songs

-Neighbors

-Tiger Shirts

-Eyes peering through glass doors and windows

-Disclosing of an individuals bowel issues...lol

-Two hands on a kid's head making a heart and hearing "saranghayo"

-Feel Espresso

-The New Subway

-The taste of a french fry from McDonalds

-Vacuums

-A copy machine that only likes to run when its "sweet talked"

-The screeching voice of a certain child

-Deborah and Christel's spunkiness

-wrinkled suits

-"there's a mouse in my house"!

-Muscles and swimming the Han River...lol

-Frozen pipes and a washer

-Random things appearing in a classroom every day lol

-Rob Bell day!

-pre school vs. elementary in soccer at lunch

- Oh Snap! They ARE girl jeans...lol

-Baby girrrr

-Baggy sweatpants

-The man with the crazy pants at the gym

-blow drying the wall

-Thursday night dinners and shopping

-late night runs to Mega Mart or 7-11

- spoons and ice cream

-wow, there are a lot of coffee houses here! We should check them out sometime!

-snow ball fights

-boiling water

-fellow teachers

-Pastor In's humbleness

-burnt pants

-"oh noooo"!

-Tubby



I am having a lot of fun working at ANCA. I love the kids, the people and it has been an unforgettable experience! It's hard to believe that Feb. 1st will make it 6 months! These are only a few of the inside jokes...I would be more than willing to add more if anyone has any suggestions :)

1 comment:

Sara! said...

awwww!! i love your list!!

wild horses!!!

"wait-they are girl jeans!"hahhaha love it!