Insadong: it was a really great place. I think it is my favorite so far! There were alot of traditional anc cultural things to buy and see...which made it really neat : ) So this is prolly where y'alls presents will be coming from : )
Starbucks!!
Behind me is a water fall thing..yes..lol but about 4 years ago this whole walk way was nothing but cement and the mayor of Seoul wanted to make a walk way...so its really beautiful here. ITs crazy to think that it was nothing but cement and they made a walk way like this!! If you look at the top of the photo you will see a railing. That railing is where the streets and buildings are.
The wall behind us on the other side of the photo above (where I am standing) but anyways....this is the "rose among the thorns" photo : )L2R: Yoon, David A., Me, David B., and Chris.

This guy is making da...which is rice cake...my favorite food here so far is Dapoke..which is da with sauce and spices. mmmm so good!
Sue met up with us at the restaurant! Oh, the restaurant's name when translated in English means "praise our country". lol Other than the music it was a great place!!
Yoon, Chris and David.......wow...i really don't htink words can describe this photo...haha
This is where we ate lunch :) L to R: Rachel (JongBin's friend from YWAM, Yoon, Sue, David B., Me, David A. (doing a korean gesture..), and Chris. Oh, Jong Bin was our guide to Insadong and he was taking the photo.
"bible" met up with us laterin the afternoon too. Her name translates to "Holy book" in English..so we call here Bible. ANyways, she is writing with mok here...if you look close to here hand you will see where I wrote my name : )
Sue met up with us at the restaurant! Oh, the restaurant's name when translated in English means "praise our country". lol Other than the music it was a great place!!
Yoon, Chris and David.......wow...i really don't htink words can describe this photo...haha
This is where we ate lunch :) L to R: Rachel (JongBin's friend from YWAM, Yoon, Sue, David B., Me, David A. (doing a korean gesture..), and Chris. Oh, Jong Bin was our guide to Insadong and he was taking the photo.
"bible" met up with us laterin the afternoon too. Her name translates to "Holy book" in English..so we call here Bible. ANyways, she is writing with mok here...if you look close to here hand you will see where I wrote my name : )
3 comments:
Krissy! I love your photos! I love the Starbucks one haha :) and I love how your friend's name literally translates into Holy Book!! I am jealous that you're in South Korea! God bless! :)
~Niki
I am glad you enjoy the photos : ) I have had a ton of fun here and still am even among the stressfulness of life : )
ahhha! I love the starbucks as well and also the picture of the rice paddy man is one my favorites!!
ohhh and there really is a lot of male bonding huh!?!haha
Post a Comment